viernes, 16 de septiembre de 2011

Paramore ;

;*. When i was younger I saw my daddy cry And cursed at the wind He broke his own heart
And i watched As he tried to reassemble it And my momma swore that She would never let herself forget And that was 

;**. the day i promised Id never sing of love If it does not exist ~


But darling, You, are, the only exception ; You, are, the only exception ;You, are, the only exception ;You, are, the only exception .


_ ·Maybe i know, somewhere Deep in my soul That love never lasts And we've got to find other ways To make it alone Or keep a straight face And i've always lived like this Keeping a comfortable, distance And up until now I had sworn to myself that i was content With loneliness
Cos none of it was ever worth the risk, but ; You, are, the only exception ;You, are, the only exception ; You, are, the only exception ; You, are, the only exception Ive got a tight grip on reality But i cant Let go of what's in front of me here I know your leaving In the morning, when you wake up Leave me with some proof its not  a dream
#· _ And im on my way to believing it.
Oh, And Im on my way to believing it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario